The Client Service Manager will be responsible for growing and maintaining relationships with teams and clients for their retail data solution needs. The CSM position will be a liaison, acting as point of contact and will provide solutions, training and project management to deliver outstanding results. This role will be highly involved in the process of developing industry-leading Planogram Automation and providing analytical solutions for Walmart suppliers. The CSM must have the ability to work independently as part of a team in a fast-paced dynamic and growing environment.
Advantage Sales and Marketing LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaison – Work closely with clients main a point of contact to ensure appropriate communication is received and delivered in an accurate, timely and consistent manner.
- Troubleshooting – Ensure all issues are properly escalated to the appropriate department. Provide feedback to and consult with the team and/or client regarding changes or enhancements.
- Quality Checks – Participate in testing code changes/fixes before promoting to customer.
- Training and Education – Assess and address training needs regarding existing and new software functionality.
- System Platform and Configuration – Participate in new software release testing and validate the accuracy of the database after each enhancement release.
- Project management: Act as a project manager on behalf of the client/team by leading projects and managing internal resource requirements.
- Time Management – the CSM role will be involved in a variety of business activities and needs. The fast paced and growing environment requires individuals that enjoy entrepreneurial-like responsibilities while balancing time sensitive needs.
Minimum Qualifications The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual will need in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required): Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience:
– 4-10 years of experience in a Category Management or Analytics
– Merchandising, Supply Chain, or general retail experience (required)
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
– Process oriented/strong follow-up/ highly organized approach to managing/prioritizing tasks and day-to-day activity
– Independent self-starter
– Very strong communication and ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and clients
– Team player with ability to collaborate and communicate with IT and/or business
– Analytical thinker to assist in trouble shooting and managing retail technical and data issues
– Comfortable and conversant with technology
– Project management of small to medium size project plans
– Comfortable training or presenting in front of groups of people
– Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel (Formulas, Pivot Tables, Templates)
– Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Power Point)