We are looking for a data scientist that will support our product, sales, and client service teams that enables our clients make better decisions and grow their businesses. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our suite of products.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, and other business outcomes
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- 3-5 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models