Atlas Technology Group (Atlas) is the leading retail analytics platform in the consumer package goods industry. Blue chip CPG manufacturers and retailers leverage Atlas’ platform and tools to garner insight to retail performance. Atlas’ applications provide easy to consume data across sales, supply chain and space planning while extrapolating the highest value information (out-of-stocks, phantom inventory, etc.). Real-time visibility provides product performance visibility and identifies issues for corrective action. Based in Bentonville, AR, Atlas continues to lead the industry with progressive and innovative market solutions.
Our employees are passionate and talented…they take time to research the latest and greatest technologies, think outside the box, and if they find a better way of doing things, they share it with the rest of the team. We don’t hire smart people so we can tell them what to do, we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do. This defines our culture… Atlas is seeking an experienced, full-stack .Net Software Engineer who specializes in ASP.Net MVC. This person will be part of a high performance team responsible for building internal and external web applications for our retail analytics product suite. The ideal candidate will be experienced with Bootstrap, JQuery, Angular, and other web frameworks.
Senior Software Engineer II
Atlas is currently seeking a dynamic Software Engineer II. This position is a full stack development role focused on delivering customized solutions to customers and internal users. Software development is the primary duty, but other stages of the software development life-cycle are just as important.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
- Occasionally meet with stakeholders and users to determine requirements and demo development progress.
- Create wire-frames and mock-ups.
- Code back-end services, controllers, and APIs; front-end views and components; and data models that meet the project’s requirements.
- Incorporate and improve unit test coverage and generate UI tests to automate testing.
- Provide post-release training, troubleshooting, and ad-hoc bug fixes. Write and keep technical documents up-to-date.
- Adopt and advance the team’s best practices and actively contribute new ideas and concepts.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, or equivalent job-related experience Computer Science or other related disciplines
- Additional experience a plus: AngularJS, Azure, Bootstrap, jQuery, REST, SCSS, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Team Services
- Motivated to learn, experiment, and use the latest technologies with a positive attitude and with a desire to solve problems
- Team player who is comfortable partnering with business departments
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills