Atlas Technology Group (Atlas) is the leading retail analytics platform in the consumer package goods industry. Blue chip CPG manufacturers and retailers leverage Atlas’ platform and tools to garner insight to retail performance. Atlas’ applications provide easy to consume data across sales, supply chain and space planning while extrapolating the highest value information (out-of-stocks, phantom inventory, etc.). Real-time visibility provides product performance visibility and identifies issues for corrective action. Based in Bentonville, AR, Atlas continues to lead the industry with progressive and innovative market solutions.
Our employees are passionate and talented…they take time to research the latest and greatest technologies, think outside the box, and if they find a better way of doing things, they share it with the rest of the team. We don’t hire smart people so we can tell them what to do, we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do. This defines our culture… Atlas is seeking an experienced, full-stack .Net Software Engineer who specializes in ASP.Net MVC. This person will be part of a high performance team responsible for building internal and external web applications for our retail analytics product suite. The ideal candidate will be experienced with Bootstrap, JQuery, Angular, and other web frameworks.
As a member of the Infrastructure team, the Infrastructure Engineer provides implementation, design and engineering support for data center servers, storage, and network systems. Individual will manage, maintain, and support global application environments across multiple data-centers. Responsible for configuring hardware, software, and design application requirements to meet business needs. Serve as a contact for users and communicate with other business units to resolve network, hardware, and software issues and resolve complex technical issues. The ideal candidate is able to work independently and in a group environment to complete tasks according to deadlines and requirements while clearly communicating updates and status on projects. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of experience in related technologies and a relative degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- 5-7 years of experience in supporting Windows and Linux systems in an enterprise environment
- 5+ years of progressive experience with iSCSI SAN and network technologies
- 5+ years with OS virtualization technologies, preferably VMware ESXi
- 3+ years of experience in Cisco wired/wireless networking, including but not limited to VLANs, Port Channels, Trunking, ACLs, NAT, Spanning-Tree, VSS, and VPC
- 5+ years of experience developing, maintaining and reverse engineering scripts and utilities written in interpreted languages such as shell scripts and Windows PowerShell
- 5+ years supporting web servers and content management systems
- Demonstrated experience with capacity planning, availability, and system management tools
- Experience managing patch deployment in a heterogeneous server environment
- Experience working in large distributed server environments, containerization, and cyber security a plus