Atlas Technology Group (Atlas) is the leading retail analytics platform in the consumer package goods industry. Blue chip CPG manufacturers and retailers leverage Atlas’ platform and tools to garner insight to retail performance. Atlas’ applications provide easy to consume data across sales, supply chain and space planning while extrapolating the highest value information (out-of-stocks, phantom inventory, etc.). Real-time visibility provides product performance visibility and identifies issues for corrective action. Based in Bentonville, AR, Atlas continues to lead the industry with progressive and innovative market solutions.
Our employees are passionate and talented…they take time to research the latest and greatest technologies, think outside the box, and if they find a better way of doing things, they share it with the rest of the team. We don’t hire smart people so we can tell them what to do, we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do. This defines our culture… Atlas is seeking an experienced, full-stack .Net Software Engineer who specializes in ASP.Net MVC. This person will be part of a high performance team responsible for building internal and external web applications for our retail analytics product suite. The ideal candidate will be experienced with Bootstrap, JQuery, Angular, and other web frameworks.
Senior Software Engineer I
Atlas Technology Group is looking for the best and brightest Junior level .Net Developers. This person will be part of a high performance team responsible for delivering customized solutions to customers and internal users. This will require collaborating with team members to build highly scalable desktop and web applications. Check us out at http://www.atlasdsr.com/.
- Work independently and in a group environment to deliver solutions according to project deadlines and requirements
- Participate in planning sessions with customers and internal users to analyze business requirements
- Understand project requirements and translate them into design and application functionality
- Participate on assignments and projects by clarifying business requirements, performing application development and modification activities, as well as related maintenance and support
- Utilize programming languages and software technology, fully understanding and applying internal coding standards
- Clearly communicate updates and progress on deliverables upon request
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and complete tasks according to project prioritization.
- Apply quality assurance principles and processes to ensure application meets the needs of the customer and to reduce defects
- Provide timely response during on call periods
- Be adaptable to changes in priority and include proper parties in decision making as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Analytical approach with strong ability to uncover and solve problems
- Working knowledge of OO concepts
- Understanding of the overall Microsoft Technology stack
- Experience with SQL Server 2008 or equivalent
- Comfortable using Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013
Atlas is an equal opportunity Employer